Unsere Webseite nutzt Cookies. Wenn Sie auf dieser Webseite bleiben, nehmen wir an, dass Sie damit einverstanden sind. Sie können unsere Cookies löschen. Wie das geht, erfahren Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.
If you are a member of the general public:
The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems or is undergoing routine maintenance.
If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.
For example, if you experienced problems while visiting www.example.com, you should send e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
If you are the website administrator:
You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page and not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.
You are free to use the images below on Apache and CentOS Linux powered HTTP servers. Thanks for using Apache and CentOS!
The Community ENTerprise Operating System (CentOS) Linux is a community-supported enterprise distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by Red Hat. As such, CentOS Linux aims to be functionally compatible with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The CentOS Project is the organization that builds CentOS. We mainly change packages to remove upstream vendor branding and artwork.
CentOS is an Operating System and it is used to power this website; however, the webserver is owned by the domain owner and not the CentOS Project. If you have issues with the content of this site, contact the owner of the domain, not the CentOS Project.
Unless this server is on the centos.org domain, the CentOS Project doesn't have anything to do with the content on this webserver or any e-mails that directed you to this site.
For example, if this website is www.example.com, you would find the owner of the example.com domain at the following WHOIS server:
Arbeit: • Since ca. 10.000 BC the first people came about the landbridge, which connected the british islands with the the european continent until 4000 BC. Than the rising of the watermirror destroit it. The first habitans where mesolotic hunters and fisher-men, 4500 BC neolotic farmers.
• 82-208 AC The romans often fail into scotland, but without an real succes. The Hadrians – Wall was build in the years between 122 and 128. Its the final border between the roman Britain and scotland.
• 503 The scots, celts from ireland land on the west-coast of scotland.
• 843 Kenneth Mac Alpin unites the scots and picts as one nation.
• 1057 Malcolm III. kills Macbeth and gets king. Under his reign the english influence is getting stronger.
• 1296 The englands annex scotland under King Edward I.
• 1314 The Battele of Bannockburn: The scots under Robert the Bruce beat the englands, leaded by Edward II.
• 1320 The Declaration of Arbroath was made. The Pope should because of it, recognize the liberty of scotland. He will.
• 1603 James VI. of scotland, son of Maria Stuarts, is getting König James I. of england. So the two crowns where united.
• 1692 At the massacre of Glencoe where 38 members of the MacDonald clan in order of the english reign murdered. This event has gotten deep in to the nationell spirit of the scots.
• 1707 Act of Union: Scotland was united with england into the Kingdom of Great Britain.
• 1746 Battle at Culloden: The of prince Charles Edward Stuart ("Bonnie Prince Charlie") leaded last scottish rebellion was beaten down brutaly.
• 1780 Highland Clearances: Beginning of sheepholding .
• 1820 The industrial revolution reached scotland.
• 1975 The first oil where found at the scottish coasts.
• 1997 Scotland gets back its own parlament.