Unsere Webseite nutzt Cookies. Wenn Sie auf dieser Webseite bleiben, nehmen wir an, dass Sie damit einverstanden sind. Sie können unsere Cookies löschen. Wie das geht, erfahren Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.
If you are a member of the general public:
The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems or is undergoing routine maintenance.
If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.
For example, if you experienced problems while visiting www.example.com, you should send e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
If you are the website administrator:
You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page and not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.
You are free to use the images below on Apache and CentOS Linux powered HTTP servers. Thanks for using Apache and CentOS!
The Community ENTerprise Operating System (CentOS) Linux is a community-supported enterprise distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by Red Hat. As such, CentOS Linux aims to be functionally compatible with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The CentOS Project is the organization that builds CentOS. We mainly change packages to remove upstream vendor branding and artwork.
CentOS is an Operating System and it is used to power this website; however, the webserver is owned by the domain owner and not the CentOS Project. If you have issues with the content of this site, contact the owner of the domain, not the CentOS Project.
Unless this server is on the centos.org domain, the CentOS Project doesn't have anything to do with the content on this webserver or any e-mails that directed you to this site.
For example, if this website is www.example.com, you would find the owner of the example.com domain at the following WHOIS server:
- film was shoot 1999 in East-Berlin in the street "Sonnenallee" next to the frontier between East
- actors: Micha Ehrenreich - Alexander Scheer
Miriam Sommer - Teresa Weißbach
Mario - Alexander Beyer
Wuschel - Robert Stadlober
Mrs Ehrenreich - Katharina Thalbach
Mr Ehrenreich - Henry Hübchen
Policeman - Detlev Buck
Uncle Heinz - Ignaz Kirchner
Sabine Ehrenreich - Annika Kuhl
-direction: Leander Haußmann
-producer: Claus Boje, Detlev Buck
-plot: - plays in Eastgermany in the 1960s or 1970s
- at the beginning > Micha is sitting in his room and copies a forbidden song from the west
- he tells something about his land and himself
- he meets friends and they listen to the forbidden song > a policeman comes and takes the
tape away; then Miriam comes out of her house and Micha says, that he loves her
- later, when Micha comes home his uncle Heinz is there because he had smuggled things from
the West into the East
- next day Micha is in his school and he is asked, if he wants to go to the "Nationale
Volksarmee" > he says yes, but he doesn't want this
- then there is a disco and there Micha aks Miriam, if she wants to dance, but she ignores him
- on the next "FDJ-Wahlen" Miriam and Micha have to do a selfcritical talk (Miriam because
she has a boyfriend from the West and Micha because they played a trick at school and he
volunteered as guilty)
- later Micha and his friends meet a "Recorddealer" > Wuschel wants the new Roling Stones
album, but he hasn't got enough money
- Mario has in between met a girl (Sabrina) and they are a pair
- at home Mr Ehrenreich and Uncle Heinz had organized a telephone > it rings, because
Miriam wants to call Micha > they are all very excited, because it's something new
- Micha is on the way to Miriam and there the policeman arrests Micha
- on the next day Mario and Sabrina invite all their friends to a party at Mario's
- at the party Sabrina is mixing a "drugcocktail" and nearly everybody trinks it
- when Mario and Micha are high they pee from the balcony; when Miriam arrives Micha are
so high that she goes and he promised her all his diaries
- on the next day Micha and Mario are ordered to school because somebody from the West
has took a picture of their "balcony-act" and this picture is in the newspaper > Mario flies
from school and Micha has used his bonus up
- Micha starts to write the promised diaries since the first class
- Mrs Ehrenreich has found a passport of somebody from the West > she makes up herself,
that she looks like the lady on the picture > then she wants to pass the frontier, but she goes
- meanwhile Wuschel has his Stones record, but there is a break down of the current in the
whole Sonnenallee > the policeman shot and he hits Wuschel > everybody runs outside even
Micha > Wuschel is alive, but his record is broken
- on the next day Micha refused the service at the weapon > there he meets Mario who has
volunteered, because Sabrina his girlfriend is pregnant > they argue and they fight
- as Micha comes home > Uncle Heinz is dead, because he had lungcancer
- Mrs Ehrenreich can go legal to the West, because of Heinz' funeral > she brings his ash in
a coffee tin at home
- Micha had written his diaries all the time and he is ready > he brings them to Miriam > then
they kiss and love each other
- later Micha and Wuschel are in Micha's room > Wuschel has a new record, because of a
fortune coincidence > they listen to it > Wuschel is disappointed, because he thinks, that this
are not the Stones > Micha convinces him, that this is the greatest song, they ever made
- they play "airguitar" and jump through the flat > they go onto the balcony and a huge crowd
of people stand at the frontier > they dance with them > Wuschel and Micha jump from the
balcony and dance away
- quotation of Micha: "Once there was a land and I have lived there. If somebody asks me,
how it was - it was the best time in my life, because I were young and