Unsere Webseite nutzt Cookies. Wenn Sie auf dieser Webseite bleiben, nehmen wir an, dass Sie damit einverstanden sind. Sie können unsere Cookies löschen. Wie das geht, erfahren Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.
If you are a member of the general public:
The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems or is undergoing routine maintenance.
If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.
For example, if you experienced problems while visiting www.example.com, you should send e-mail to "email@example.com".
If you are the website administrator:
You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page and not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.
You are free to use the images below on Apache and CentOS Linux powered HTTP servers. Thanks for using Apache and CentOS!
The Community ENTerprise Operating System (CentOS) Linux is a community-supported enterprise distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by Red Hat. As such, CentOS Linux aims to be functionally compatible with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The CentOS Project is the organization that builds CentOS. We mainly change packages to remove upstream vendor branding and artwork.
CentOS is an Operating System and it is used to power this website; however, the webserver is owned by the domain owner and not the CentOS Project. If you have issues with the content of this site, contact the owner of the domain, not the CentOS Project.
Unless this server is on the centos.org domain, the CentOS Project doesn't have anything to do with the content on this webserver or any e-mails that directed you to this site.
For example, if this website is www.example.com, you would find the owner of the example.com domain at the following WHOIS server:
Arbeit: Das Tagebuch der Anne Frank-
The Diary of Anne Frank
About Anne Frank:
-the curriculm vital:
- she was born on 12th of june 1929 in Frankfurt
- her civil-name: Anneliese Marie Frank
- she was the kind of jewish parents
- had a sister, her name is Margot
- her mother had the name Edith, her father Otto
- 1933 they flee to Amsterdam, because of the nazis
- family and friends have a hiding place in a backhouse in the Prinsengracht
- 1941 attacked the nazis the netherland
- in august 1944 were the hiding place betray
- than they were arrested
- Anne and Margot were draw out in the KZ Bergen Belsen in the Lüneburger Heide
- because of the katastrophal hygiene break in winter 1944/45 a Typhusepidemie out
- thousands of prisoners died, also Margot and a few days later Anne too
- her corpses lay in the common grave in Bergen Belsen
- her mother became to Auschwitz-Birkenau in the womans-camp
- she died on 6th of january 1945, because of hunger and exhaustion
- Anne ´s father was in the KZ Auschwitz
- this KZ were free on 12th of april 1945 through the english companies
- Otto Frank survive as the only member of the family
-Development of the publication "Das Tagebuch
der Anne Frank" :
- at Anne was 13 jears old, she write a diary
- she write it from 22nd of june 1942 till 1st of august 1944
- till in spring 1944 she write the letters only herself
- she listen in the radio, that everthing about the sufferings during the german crew must collect and publish; that say the upbringing-minister of the netherland
- after the war, she want publish her diary
- she write several settings
- on the 1st of august 1944 was her last entry
- Anne cannot publish her diary
- her father Otto filled her wish
- he dedicate only to the diary of her daughter
- Otto Frank died 1980
- he leave the original-notes the institude for war-documentation of netherland
- in the 50 ´s the people have doubt´s about the fastness of this diary
- therefore followed scientific tests; it was real
- it arise several books about Anne Frank, for example: "Geschichten und Ereignisse aus dem Hinterhaus" , "Anne Frank, die letzten sieben Monate"
- "Dear Kitty", so begin every entry
- Kitty is the name of her best girl-friend- her diary
- she trust his diary and write everthing what her happened in it
- she describe the life in the back-house; that she and her family must disappear
- Anne write about her fears, feelings, wishes and dreams
- she describe how it cames to the live in Amsterdam:
- at first she lives in Frankfurt
- than went her father to
netherland, with 4 jears came
Anne and Margot to her
grandmother to Aachen
- later they went in the kindergarten
and visit the school
- from may it went´s downhill with
the good times: war, the
capitulation, the capture of the
germanies, the misery for the
- it followed jew-laws
- someone law´s are: - jew´s must
- they don´t
have a bike
- they don´t drive with the streetcar